Scrap Handler Magnet – 57″ DASH
CMT’s “DASH” Series of aluminum wound scrap handling magnets are excellent in any scrap handling application and perform exceptionally well in severe duty situations. Also known as a circular lifting magnet, more details can be found below.
- Fabricated case construction
- Comes in the following standard sizes 47″, 57″, 67″, 72″ and 78″
- All coils are deep field
- Coils are high duty cycle designed to facilitate cooler operation of the magnet, which translates into more material lifted in a given time frame
- 230 VDC standard
- Extremely large outer pole shoes for longer wear and maximum protection of the magnets bottom plate
- Terminal box is roomy and allows easy access for changing lead cables
|Size:||57″ / 1450 mm|
|Weight:||4700 lbs / 2140 kg|
- #1 Hot Melt – 3200 lbs / 1454 kg
- #2 Hot Melt – 2050 lbs / 930 kg
- Steel Turnings – 1000 lbs / 454 kg
- Plate Punchings – 3900 lbs / 1775 kg
Standard Features for this Scrap Handler Magnet
- Standard grade 80 magnet chain
- Class H coil insulation with ample sized conductor for a cooler operating coil
- Case construction: fabricated A-36 steel with large armored terminal box, integral drag links and the largest pole shoes in its class
- One year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Delivery: stock subject to prior sale, call or email for current status
- Weights, measures and specifications may vary slightly due to standard commercial manufacturing tolerances of raw materials.
- Lifting capacities stated are based on optimum operating conditions. Variations including type of steel, rough or uneven surfaces, dirt and debris, temperature of material, magnet and surrounding atmosphere, surface area the magnet covers, and elements of the magnet system, may cause capacities to be reduced.