Drop Ball Magnet – 68″ DCBH
CMT’s “DCBH” Series of copper wound magnets are built rugged for drop ball, slag reclamation and steel mill applications.
- Fabricated case construction
- Comes in the following standard sizes 58” and 68”
- All coils are deep field
- Coils are high duty cycle designed to facilitate cooler operation
- of the magnet which translates into increased lifting capability overlonger periods of time.
- Reinforced lift lugs
- 230 VDC standard
- Terminal box is roomy and allows easy access for changing lead cables
|Size:||68″ / 1727 mm|
|Weight:||14200 lbs / 6455 kg|
- Drop Ball – 40000 lbs / 18144 kg
- Billet or Slav – 90000 lbs / 40909 kg
- #1 Hot Melt – 5800 lbs / 2636 kg
Standard Features for this Drop Ball Magnet
- Standard grade 80 magnet chain
- Field replaceable center pole shoe
- Class H coil insulation with ample sized conductor for a cooler operating coil
- Case construction: fabricated A-36 steel with large armored terminal box and anti-wear hardfacing bands on pole shoes
- One year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Delivery: stock subject to prior sale, call or email for current status
- Weights, measures and specifications may vary slightly due to standard commercial manufacturing tolerances of raw materials.
- Lifting capacities stated are based on optimum operating conditions. Variations including type of steel, rough or uneven surfaces, dirt and debris, temperature of material, magnet and surrounding atmosphere, surface area the magnet covers, and elements of the magnet system, may cause capacities to be reduced.