City Machine Technologies, Inc. has been in operation more than 30 years providing a variety of services to heavy industries throughout the United States and abroad. The electrical, mechanical, machining and lifting magnet capabilities of our four highly specialized divisions combine to make us your single source solution for industrial repairs. Talented personnel combined with the latest machinery ensure that our customers receive the highest quality workmanship possible.
Learn more about our capabilities:
- 95,000-square-foot industrial facility with cranes through 35 tons
- Manufacturing and repair of industrial parts and assemblies
- Industrial motor rewinding through 10,000 horsepower, 5,000 volts
- Class H polyester resin or epoxy VPI system with capacitance monitoring
- Dynamometer load testing through 1,000 horsepower
- CNC coil making equipment – field, brake and random
- Computerized electrical diagnostics and surge testing
- Complete AC and DC electrical capabilities including traction motors
- Dynamic balancing through 20 tons in-shop or in-place
- Crane brake and take-up reel manufacturing and services
- Lifting magnet manufacturing facilities – round or square; design, rewind or repair
- Complete CNC and conventional machining facilities: lathes 60” diameter x 400” in length; horizontal boring mills 6” spindles; vertical boring mills 112” diameter x 72” in height
- Wire arc metallizing and selective nickel chrome plating processes
- Centrifugally cast Babbitt bearing manufacturing and rebuilding
- Field services and in-place machining – four complete service vans
- Computerized vibrational analysis and predictive maintenance programs
- Laser and optic alignment equipment and laser
- CMM machine Ultrasonic and thermographic surveys with digital analysis and reporting
- Cryogenic cleaning systems for in-shop or in-place
- Full transportation capabilities for quick pick-up and delivery
And, don’t forget…we can come to you. City Machine Technologies, Inc. offers industrial field services. We have four trucks that are dedicated to field services, such as in-place machining, installation and in-place rebuilding, electrical inspections, on-site motor and generator repair and on-site diagnostics and millwright services. We are equipped to handle commutator or slip ring turning, journal repairs and complete in-place motor overhauls, among other industrial field services.
At CMT, we believe field service is only as good as the personnel and equipment available at the precise time it is needed. Our technicians are complemented by fully-equipped services vans that deliver the amenities of our shops to your door – day or night. Each truck contains hardware, safety equipment and the tools needed to address specific industrial and commercial requirements.