Average All Day Lifting Capacities
#1 Hot Melt 1900 lbs/ 865 kg
#2 Hot Melt 1100 lbs/ 500 kg
Steel Turnings 625 lbs/ 280 kg
Plate Punchings 1800 lbs/ 820 kg
Standard Features: Scrap Handler Magnet
- Standard grade 80 magnet chain
- Class H coil insulation with ample sized conductor for a cooler operating coil
- Case construction: fabricated A-36 steel with large armored terminal box, integral drag links and the largest pole shoes in its class
- One year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Delivery: stock subject to prior sale, call or email for current status
- Weights, measures and specifications may vary slightly due to standard commercial manufacturing tolerances of raw materials.
- Lifting capacities stated are based on optimum operating conditions. Variations including type of steel, rough or uneven surfaces, dirt and debris, temperature of material, magnet and surrounding atmosphere, surface area the magnet covers, and elements of the magnet system, may cause capacities to be reduced.
CMT also has 57″, 67″ and ball handlers for sale. Want more information? Email us at email@example.com or call us at 330-747-2639